Digital Marketing – that simple act of promoting a business’ products and services online, on the typical platforms where your customer plays – Google, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
It’s no secret that people spend a lot of time online. In fact, Google tells us that 93% of our behaviour online is for the purpose of research – the other 7% – searching for something specific to purchase. The question is, are your products and services getting found, and if they are, are your digital efforts (posts, advertisements, promotions, etc) earning the clicks and converting into customers?
Digital Marketing goes beyond routine posts quippy memes, pretty pictures, boosting a post, etc. To really succeed at your digital marketing you have to create and launch compelling ad campaigns, and then measure the data. Without the data, you have no ability to tweak what is and is not working.
Donita Fowler leverages a suite of tools to get your online efforts found, noticed and engaged with, be it Google Ad Words, Facebook advertising, email marketing, and more. She’s every business owners secret weapon when it comes to digital marketing.
“That which is measured improves. That which is measured and reported improves exponentially.” – Karl Pearson. Reach out to Donita today.